Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slappaww

re: App: slappaww

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Slappa#1250

b. Character Name: Bigboymoves

2. Class: Monk

3. Current Server: Tichondrius

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Windwalker, I can 3rd tank as well if needed.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/bigboymoves

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

Fairly casual until Legion, CE every tier so far so 7/7m en, 3/3m ToV, 10/10m NH, 9/9m tos, and now 11/11m abt. NH CE was as fury, ToS CE was as sub

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.

I raided in a now disbanded guild on Sargeras for EN, I left as it was around us 300 or so and wasn't what I was looking for progress wise. I joined Hive Mind - Tichondrius for ToV/Nigthold. I ended up leaving due to my inability to make the raid times reliably and the guild was rather shaky if it would continue or not. I took a break after my first guldan kill and came back for ToS with Denial of Service - Burning Blade. The guild simply wasn't motivated to improve and I got an offer from my current guild that raided less and got better results. I am currently in No Bads Allowed - Tichondrius on my monk. I'm not planning on leaving, simply finding a weekday guild for BFA since I have the time to.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild.

I can make times

The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc.

Same old same old

Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? I have used all of the above.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/30416185/17#metric=dps

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. Do you have any hidden keybinds?

https://imgur.com/HUqMf7E
I have hidden binds for stuff I don't use like ever such as detox

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs.

This is a little tough since I've been class bouncing and WW is uhh rather lacking in utility to put it gently. The boss with probably the biggest rotational change to fit mechanics is probably Vari. I was able to set up my cooldowns in such a way that I would always have hard hitting cleave CD's coming up for adds and as such was able to top damage to them on our prog kill by a pretty substantial margin as seen here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3CLdraGvPptDhRMq#fight=35&type=damage-done&pins=2%24Off%24%23244F4B%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%240.0.0.Any%24true%24122643.0.0.NPC%7C122590.0.0.NPC%24true%240

There's a couple little tricks I do that are non standard like force proccing concordance or self dispelling certain debuffs with diffuse magic but overall windwalker is rather straight forward in its role of just pumping damage and popping defensives, at least in Antorus.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 19

13. Gender:m

14. How did you hear about Infinity? I raid with hotpartygirl in our weekend guild and he suggested tossing in an app

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?

I'd like to join because I enjoy guilds that are efficient with their time. I'm not looking to raid 16 hours a week and put a million wipes into a boss brute forcing it down. I believe I would be a good addition because I put the work into learning my class, be it damage, utility, and fight specializations. I go into a raid prepared to down it and am always looking at ways to optimize my own performance.

I also have no troubles multi-classing. So far I've gotten CE as 3 different classes this tier and will probably end up getting it on a 4th in my current guilds alt raid. I have performed well on all of the classes and will probably have at least 3-4 characters raid ready going into BFA.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

I'm Kyle, a math major going to uni at the moment. I play WoW/Fortnite/Runescape etc and listen to a lot of spotify. I also play golf and ski when I'm not NEET'ing windwalker TC.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

Hey Slappa, thanks for the application. I sent you a friend request on btag. Message me when you have a moment to chat. 

Chazzwozzer
Officer

Trial granted.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum