Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZarriNaude

re: App: ZarriNaude

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag:
Naude#1972

b. Character Name:
Illuminaude

2. Class:
Paladin

3. Current Server:
Laughing Skull

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):
Retribution

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/laughing-skull/illuminaude

What experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?
I've started raiding in WotLK, I've only started pushing mythic progression hard in WoD during HFC and killed Mannoroth, sadly we ran out of time and only killed Archimonde after the Legion pre-patch hit. Once Legion hit, I've gotten Cutting Edge every raid tier except Antorus (Xavius 11/23/16; Helya 1/11/17 Pre-NH; Gul'Dan 5/31/17; Kil'Jaeden 11/22/17). I previously raided on a restoration druid, but main swapped to ret paladin last year.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.
For WoD and the start of Legion progression I was in a guild called Pixel Raiders on Bleeding Hollow. There ended up roster problems that caused the guild to merge with another, resulting in a guild called Surrender to Mechanics. Shortly after the merge I went to Promethean-Stormreaver for about a month and then went to Strawberry Puppy Kisses-Area 52 to raid with my ex-boyfriend who was in the guild at the time. He and I started to have some some issues and he decided to tell the officers about it, despite me asking to keep our relationship and our business between ourselves (where it belongs). Since I was only a trial at the time and he was a raider, I assume they didn't want to risk drama, especially since they had some girl drama shortly before, they removed me from the guild. Afterwards, I main swapped to ret paladin and went back Surrender to Mechanics which later began to have roster and leadership issues as well. I joined Tilted-Laughing Skull as Surrender to Mechanics disbanded. I have raided with Tilted in Nighthold, Tomb of Sargeras, and Antorus. It seems that our leadership has become burnt out and are quitting raiding, resulting in the collapse of our raid team during Argus progression. I am now searching for a guild that will continue to achieve Cutting Edge.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild.

The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc.

Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?
Understood.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23722470/17#metric=dps

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. Do you have any hidden keybinds?
https://imgur.com/a/HCJCh

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs.
This is kind of a tricky one. Ret paladin talents tend to be pretty static. I supposed a few examples could be using Wake of Ashes as a stun for Portal Keeper for imps instead of a Holy Power builder, bubble taunting Imonar if he enraged and the tanks died to buy us a few more seconds of damage, or 3rd "tanking" Asara on Coven and taunting almost on CD to maintain threat on her if our assigned dps died or for some other reason couldn't do it.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age:

13. Gender:
Female

14. How did you hear about Infinity?
I found the guild ad on Wowprogress

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?
Infinity was one of the few good raiding guilds with a short raiding schedule willing to consider a ret paladin (at least listed on wowprogress). (I also really miss Alliance.) I am a fast learner and am very adaptive to any changes, I also have thick skin and can take criticism. If need be, I can main swap and quickly learn how to play another class/spec (I currently have 9 110s). I always try to be helpful to the guild and raid team whenever I can. Outside of raid, I am willing to fill any role for mythic+ as well (I haven't had much practice playing holy or prot in raids though).

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.
I'm 21 years old, I recently got my Associates Degree and picked up a full time job as an Admin Assistant for an HR rep. I have a stable schedule and tend to spend a lot of my free time sleeping, watching shows on Netflix, or playing video games. I play and enjoy a lot of various games, however WoW is what I've poured the most of my hours into.

I'm usually pretty quiet and down to earth. I don't like causing drama or being part of it, but I'll be honest, I love hearing about it as long as it has no effect on me or my life. I have had many people and guilds be very biased and have a negative stigma against females, especially in video games. I can fully understand where it stems from, however most people in guilds I considered my family (Titled, Pixel Raiders, and Surrender to Mechanics) have considered me as a "bro" than just some chick. Sometimes they just forget they have a female, however that might be because I rarely talk during raid outside of call outs or answering when spoken to. I'm always worried about being disruptive or a burden, so I try to keep out of people's way and do my job.

Another result of the negative stigma towards females, I generally let people believe I'm male. If I'm asked directly I won't lie of course, but if someone refers to me as "he" or "him" I generally don't care. That might also be another reason I don't talk much. I prefer people judge me and talk to me because of how I play the game, not because I have different body parts.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: ZarriNaude

Unfortuantely we have decided to reject your application. Your recent performance does not meet our current standards. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum