Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SwerveJordan

re: swerve

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Jordan#15502

b. Character Name: Swervehunter

2. Class: DH

3. Current Server: Bleeding Hollow

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): I currently don't raid because I have been playing casually since TOS. I have done most of my legion progression as havoc but now I mostly play vengeance in M+ due to being a more enjoyable spec. I currently have 7 characters including: DH Warrior Rogue Druid Hunter Warlock Monk. For each class I can play at least two specs except the hunter which I just boosted this week.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: 

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/swervehunter

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion? 

At this point I think I have maybe 8 years of WoW raiding experience playing on and off since vanilla. Most of my serious raiding has taken place in cata and Mop where I stayed between US 30 and 40 for a majority of both xpacs. for the current xpac I have progressed every boss except for the ABT raid and Helya. I have raided in guilds who have started with nothing and worked their way up and I have also raided with guilds who are still successfully raiding today and clearing content. To my knowledge I have no burned bridges between any of the guilds I have raided with in the past and I still talk to alot of the players I raided with 5 years ago.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT. 

Ill keep things more relevant with just the guilds I have raided with this Xpac. I took a break after a few months of HFC farm and came back to the game when Legion launched as a casual just playing with friends. I joined a guild where we progressed and cleared EN to get cutting edge(even casually playing that instance was a huge disappointment).This Guild was called Negative Bros on Kel'thuzad. The guild had a lot of drama and toxicity and struggled hard in NH. Alot of the time I spent progressing NH I received many offers from good guilds who were much less dramatic and had much better raiding teams. although those offers were appealing I still spent months in the guild giving them my 100% so that we could try and clear the instance. Unfortunately we were only able to kill Star augur and I felt that i tried my best to make things right so I left and joined Crimson Riot. I progressed through tomb with Crimson Riot until the guild was disbanded due to multiple reasons. I am currently just playing the game casually enjoying some M+ and playing with my friends from crimson riot.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. 

The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc. 

Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? 

The raid times are my preferred times. I have a mic and I am very vocal. I prefer Big wigs because i find it much more customizable than DBM.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/swervehunter

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. Do you have any hidden keybinds? 

https://imgur.com/a/IqzuL  Here is a picture of my Ui during a dungeon boss. upon posting I just realized a few things are not how they usually are so I need to fix them. all my Keybinds are hidden on bars at the bottom of my screen. I just use the general keybinds, numbers, keys arounds WASD and shift ctrl and alt modifiers. https://imgur.com/a/QPW0Q also note that the boss gave my last DH legendary so it must be a sign.

a

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs.  

Dh is pretty standard for for last two raid tiers. I guess a few examples would be holding CDs for kin adds and possible using the CoF trinket from elisande to guarantee meta is up. you can also nemesis adds on high command to get the damage buff for every target when adds spawn. Back in tomb i did some 3rd tank Armageddon soaking on KJ. I think I even 3rd tanked once on Host. 

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age:21

13. Gender: M

14. How did you hear about Infinity? Through my good pal Fobe

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?  

I heard about Infinity through your current raider Fobe, who used to be my GM/RL back in my old guild. I think of Fobe as a good friend and excellent raider and when he recommends me a guild then I know its a good choice. On paper infinity looks like a great guild with a good history. From what I hear the raid environment is calm and positive. The raid times are my preffered times so thats a plus. In terms of what i bring to the raid, I take raiding seriously, I never rage at the game or anyone but i genuinely enjoy the game and like to push the limits of my team and also my own skills. I am a team player, Whatever i need to do to progress my team I am willing to do it. I have always played been a team player. I can play almost any spec in the game with a bit of practice and I am known for re rolling to different classes to fill gaps in the raid comp. My goal in the game is to Progress each raid tier and enjoy my time while doing it.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

I am a simple guy. My name is Jordan and I live in Florida. I Currently work for a city government where I work in the traffic engineering department. Outside of work i attend college part time in pursuit of an Engineering degree. After that I pretty much spend my free time playing video games with my friends. I am an easy person to get along with and I am always down to play games and meet new people.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum