Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kmero

re: App: Kmero - Rogue

1. a. Battletag: Kmero#1876

1. b. Character Name: Kmero

2. Class: Rogue

3 Current Server: Thrall

4. a. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):Sub, assassination offspec 

(Legion Specific)

4. b. Artifact Level for each raid-viable spec? Sub 77/Assassination 75/ Outlaw 59

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/kmero

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?                         Raided casually in MoP through WoD due to having a poor computer where I mained a Death Knight, two years ago for Christmas I got a gaming computer and decided to began to try progression raiding in Legion where I obtained Cutting Edge every tier. I was in a US100 guild called Red Dragon Society for the entirety of the expansion and then joined Vision after their Tomb of Sargeras progression.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.                                                      I had left RDS due to wanting to push myself as a player and see what I could achieve so I ended up in Vision, my only reason for leaving Vision is that I can not make every Monday raid at the start, so I will be sat for the entirety of this tier and I still want to progress at a high level. Mongo (officer in Vision) will vouch for my performances if you would like to speak with an officer

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 3 hour raids start @ 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Understood?                                                                                                  Crystal clear
b. The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc. Understood? 
Yep
9. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Would you download/purchase these if accepted? 
Already have
10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? A DC here and there is tolerable, but constant disconnecting makes you a liability. Please provide us with a http://www.speedtest.net result to a Chicago server (where Mannoroth is housed).
https://gyazo.com/4a59330d432534ed917fa40c99c14b09
11. Computer Setup, please provide us with your basic computer information: processor speed, amount of memory, and graphics card. 
3.5 GHz AMD Ryzen 3 1300X processor, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM memory, AMD Radeon RX 550 

PLAYSTYLE:

12. *IMPORTANT* Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine). Do you have any hidden keybinds?                                                                                                                                                                                          https://gyazo.com/5020a96b98d615800cc38bbfd1155d0c                                                                                                                      Only hidden keybind is shroud and distract for when I do M+ or something like spellblade where you could distract her before pull

13. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.     

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/kmero#rankingzone=13

14. a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character

Mastery

Vers

Agi

Crit

Haste

18.98                                                                                                                                                                        

14. b. What legendaries do you have? Which ones do you use for different situations?                                                                                     Have all Rogue legendaries, use gloves shoulders on most fights however on fights with two targets where I can effectively shuriken storm I use wrists, on mass aoe I use Cape and Shoulders
14. c. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?                                                                                         Prepot on 2, shadowblades on pull, from stealth -> Shadowstrike -> Nightblade -> Symbols, Dance, Shadowstrike, Eviscerate -> Shadowstrike, Shadowstrike, Vanish -> DFA -> Dance, Shadowstrike, Shadowstrike into Eviscerate, assuming we lust on pull i then just backstab and auto for full CP and nightblade and then begin lining up a finality to use Symbols and Dance with, if we do not lust on pull I usually Goremaw's to set up my Symbols DFA better

14. d. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?                                                                     Warcraftlogs, Rogue discord and sometimes the Ravenholdt site

15. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that really demonstrates how you have gone above and beyond your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. If possible, link us a parse of you doing this.                                                                                                                                                                                 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3c8xFkKCBL6PDpNf#fight=8&type=damage-done&source=10                                                             https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1c3tLakYr9wFQnWh#fight=11&type=damage-done&source=27                                                           On the first I purely used Single Target on Harjatan, it was widely said in the guild that if you wanted to 90+ that fight it would have to involve using Cape/Glaives to get a lot of AoE out, while I don't think 92 was that great I think it was interesting to do so well on purely single targeting the boss and getting a decent parse when in weeks before I would try to AoE and pad and subsequently did worse. On the second I tried out a different talent that wasn't really considered that viable in raid only in M+ and got a 99, and held 99th percentile through the entirety of the tier.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

16. Age: 19

17. Gender: Male

18. How did you hear about Infinity? Wowprogress, as well as my brother playing on Mannoroth had told me of the guilds historical progression

19. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? ←Money Question, one-liners here reflect poorly…think about it. I believe that I would be a good addition to Infinity with how I've grown over this expansion. I went from US2k to being in one of the most prominent US guilds. I have always set out to become not a "household" name when it comes to Rogue, but melee in general thus I do my best to do well mechanically as well as my best damage on the boss. Coming to Infinity will give me the chance to also still progress as I listed above I will not be raiding in Vision due to my schedule changing and considering it is looking like a short tier, I have much to prove and will do my best to earn my spot not only in the guild, but in the raid group when we get to tackle the higher end bosses like Varimathras, Coven, Aggramar and finally Argus.

20. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important to us that we get to know more of who you are then just another player, so tell us a little about yourself. This could very well sell your application to us, so HAVE FUN!                                                I'm Brandon, college student from Newfoundland. I'm attempting to get a bachelors in History but am still considering my options before I commit to the challenge. I previously played some other games at a high level such as Smite(meme game) where I achieved diamond in ranked matchmaking for 3 seasons before quitting. I also played at the Cineplex Uncharted 4 tournament. I previously was regarded as one of the best Uncharted players but it's a console game with a low playerbase so it wasn't too hard to achieve. I also recently won a comedy award at my college's talent show where I spoke about how I once drove with my dad from St. John's Newfoundland down to Florida to pick up a new car. Other than that I have a cute puppy named Lucy and stream progression on Twitch and play a couple sports like soccer and hockey, I also say aboot instead of about so I will gladly be the Canadian stereotype meme of the guild :)

Kmero

When you line everything up in the posting page but it looks like shit when posted :(

Kmero

Mongoboy#1861 for a reference, officer in Vision :)

Awsumpossum

Kmero wrote:

When you line everything up in the posting page but it looks like shit when posted :(

Yeah

I                                                                                                   

was

Confused

Tigerlily1510
Officer

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. We are content with our roster and are only looking for players who would be obvious improvements over our current DPS options. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum