Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheRogueRain

re: Rain - Rogue

1. a. BattleTag: Rain#11392

1. b. Character Name: Rain

2. Class: Rogue

3 Current Server: Borean-Tundra  / Shadowsong

4. a. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Sub. Currently working on outlaw.

(Legion Specific)

4. b. Artifact Level for each raid-viable spec? 73. 75 next week.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/borean-tundra/rain

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion? I started raiding in cata casually, was mostly PvP oriented. became more serious towards PvE when Emerald Nightmare was released. 

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT. 
Wardemons - The reason I transferred to Borean-Tundra. But soon fell apart.
Recursion - My guild at the moment. Our guild has problems with people showing up for raid and mythic content progression, which makes me want to join a more steady and progression orientated guild.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 3 hour raids start @ 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Understood? 

Understood.

b. The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc. Understood? 

More than reasonable. I understand.

9. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Would you download/purchase these if accepted? 

I have all of them. No problem.

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? A DC here and there is tolerable, but constant disconnecting makes you a liability. Please provide us with a http://www.speedtest.net result to a Chicago server (where Mannoroth is housed).

45 ping. 100 download. 16 upload.

11. Computer Setup, please provide us with your basic computer information: processor speed, amount of memory, and graphics card.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz
6GB RAM

AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

KNOWLEDGE OF CLASS / PLAYSTYLE:

12. *IMPORTANT* Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine). Do you have any hidden keybinds? No I don't. https://imgur.com/a/1xIDe - 

13. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19493065/17#metric=dps (my logs are kinda funky due to us learning the boss and dps was not a priority. aka learning mechanics)

14. a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character? 

Vers

Mastery

Crit

Agi

Haste

14. b. What legendaries do you have? Which ones do you use for different situations? Mantle, Symbiote, Shadow Satyr's Walk, Grand Army, Prydaz, Sephuz, Soul of the Shadowblade, Dreadlords Deceit, First of the Dead.

14. c. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)? 

Shadowstrike, Nightblade, symbols of death, Shadow Dance, Shadowstrike, Eviscerate, Shadowstrike, shadowstrike, Vanish, Death from Above, Shadow Dance, shadowstrike, shadowstrike, Eviscerate, shadowstrike, nightblade. Then heads into backstab/dance spam and dfa's w/ sod.

14. d. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above? Rogue discord, ravencrest website, raidbots, warcraft logs, dbm, details, weak auras etc.

15. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that really demonstrates how you have gone above and beyond your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. If possible, link us a parse of you doing this.

I don't have many heavy mechanic duties due to my high boss dps being a priority aside from designated cc's on bosses like coven and aggramar.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

16. Age: 21

17. Gender: Male

18. How did you hear about Infinity? Wowprogress

19. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? ←Money Question, one-liners here reflect poorly…think about it.  

I wish to join a top guild that is able to progress without complications such as not enough people online to do mythic and just a pure unwillingness to progress. I am more than confident in my ability to progress alongside you guys and improve if needed based on whats best.

20. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important to us that we get to know more of who you are then just another player, so tell us a little about yourself. This could very well sell your application to us, so HAVE FUN!

I'm just a student that has taken a year off of school. I earned my BA in psychology. I am a hardworker and when I have a goal in mind I will achieve it. I pretty much do nothing besides play WoW all day and xbox. I'm a reserved person and am more than willing to try and fit in to your atmosphere so long as I am treated equally.

Tigerlily1510
Officer

re: Rain - Rogue

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. We are content with our roster and are only looking for players who would be obvious improvements over our current DPS options. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum