Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bowbefore

re: App: Bowbefore

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Bow#11721

1. b. Character Name: Bowbefore

2. Class: Warlock

3 Current Server: Mannoroth "for life"

4. a. Primary Raiding Spec: Affliction

4. b. Artifact Level : 71

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/mannoroth/bowbefore

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?
Vanilla= 12days at lvl 60...
TBC - Raided then PVP,
WotLK - 3rd player with Twilight Drake on server/ Changed to Bowbefore the King Slayer...
Cata - Did not Play
Mop - Did not play
WoD - Last 3mo, then 1 mo of WoD
Just got back to game 5 weeks ago, 9/9H
https://raider.io/characters/us/mannoroth/Bowbefore

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?
Vanilla - Band of Bros, disbanded
TBC - Did 4mo in vodka, Bounced around
WotLK - Was a founding member of OATH
cata - n/a
MoP - n/a
Wod - picked up by
Currently still in

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 3 hour raids start @ 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Understood?

Yes

b. The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc. Understood?

Thank GOD, that's how i ran it back in the day

9. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Would you download/purchase these if accepted?

All set in this area

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? A DC here and there is tolerable, but constant disconnecting makes you a liability. Please provide us with a http://www.speedtest.net result to a Chicago server (where Mannoroth is housed).

I have Comcast, but OK http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6780120093

11. Computer Setup, please provide us with your basic computer information: processor speed, amount of memory, and graphics card.

umm... Its a AMD A10 quad core, basic Nvidia video card x2, 16g ram... runs wow how i need it too run

KNOWLEDGE OF CLASS / PLAYSTYLE:

12. *IMPORTANT* Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine). Do you have any hidden keybinds?

13. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.

14. a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?

Int - Mastery - Haste/Crit

14. b. What legendaries do you have? Which ones do you use for different situations?

i have 2 that i use, Wrists, Cape

14. c. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?

Dots, Dots, Dots, Drain Life... repeat

14. d. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?

Dps results, Wow Head,
Experience i have played this one toon since 2005 i have no alts

15. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you have gone above and beyond your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. If possible, link us a parse of you doing this.

I Supply Summons, Cookies, and Clutch battle rez with my SS like a boss

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

16. Age: 27

17. Gender: Male

18. How did you hear about Infinity? I saw that im rank 7 on mannoroth and your warlock is rank 1, so i looked ya up /who

19. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? ←Money Question, one-liners here reflect poorly…think about it.

I'm a stay at home dad, who averages 10+ hours a day on My Warlock, I have been back 5 weeks, and my guild has gone down hill... I am looking for a guild that i can run keys with, and help Progress in the new content... Our raid group no longer tries we raid Wed n Thursday 9pm to 11 pm server time On Heroic ToS... its a joke, you cant progress playing like that...

20. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important to us that we get to know more of who you are then just another player, so tell us a little about yourself. This could very well sell your application to us, so HAVE FUN!

I am always willing to help people do things in WoW... Last week i ran H ToS 4 times on my one toon so guild members could gear their alts... There is nothing i will not do for my guild... I just got a Vial of Sands made for a buddie of mine since he had no 2 person mount... I do not mind smashing my head into my desk for 3 hours on new content and spending 5k a night on raids... If you need it i can farm it... Just looking for a active group, i would rather run keys with guild members over pugs... I may join your guild, but if we are not doing anything and my old guild asks for help i would gladly do that for them, or anyone on my friends list... Just down to earth, chill WOW player... Been Playing Since i was 15, it took me 40 days to hit lvl 60 back in the day... Yeah... I would love to log in every day and not be the only player Online in my guild, and I would like to get settled in a new Guild soon, deff befor the new Raid hits...

I'm not one to be Carried... I do make mistakes, but once i know a fight you can count on me to do my part... Not needy when it comes to loot, i work for what i get, i don't want handouts...

Tigerlily1510
Officer

re: App: Bowbefore

Unforutnately your experience does not meet our current standards. We wish you best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum