Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dadless

re: App:Dadless

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Jared#1174

1. b. Character Name: Dadless

2. Class: Hunter
3 Current Server: Mal'Ganis

4. a. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Marksmanship - Primary, Beast Mastery/Survival - Secondary If survival is ever good for a fight (like Gul'dan) i'm willing to play it without hesitation.

(Legion Specific)

4. b. Artifact Level for each raid-viable spec? Marksmanship - 69 Beast Mastery - 63 Survival - 60

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/dadless 

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion? Cata -7/7H Firelands, 6/8H DS. MoP 13/14H SoO. WoD 13/13 HFC. Legion 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 9/9M ToS.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT. Esoteric - Illidan I left the guild after guarm progress because I didn't agree with the way the raids went in terms of raid leading/strats. Invective - This was a completely dysfunctional guild with many problems in and out of raid consisting of bad strats, and shaky leadership. Easy - I left so I could tone down the amount of hours I was raiding.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 3 hour raids start @ 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Understood? Yes

b. The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc. Understood? Yes

9. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Would you download/purchase these if accepted? Yes

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? A DC here and there is tolerable, but constant disconnecting makes you a liability. Please provide us with a http://www.speedtest.net result to a Chicago server (where Mannoroth is housed). http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6770924869 

11. Computer Setup, please provide us with your basic computer information: processor speed, amount of memory, and graphics card. AMD FX-4300 3.80GHZ, 8GB RAM, GTX 780ti superclocked.

KNOWLEDGE OF CLASS / PLAYSTYLE:

12. *IMPORTANT* Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine). Do you have any hidden keybinds? https://puu.sh/yghyx/6a5563a558.jpg the keybindings on the bottom left bar are hidden, but the abilities are keybound.

13. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/26482410/13#  https://imgur.com/a/AeAua 

14. a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character? Crit/haste are high simming stats for me currently since I have a lot of mastery already with the off-pieces I have versatility is my lowest.

14. b. What legendaries do you have? Which ones do you use for different situations? I have every MM, BM legendary, and they change based on ST/AoE meaning for aoe I would use belt/boots as MM, and for single target in most situations I would use boots/class ring unless its a high movement fight like Fallen Avatar, and or if the fight length is very short in which case I would use gloves/class ring. For BM I generally use boots/sephuz for the stomp build, prydaz/sephuz works as well so you can have as much crit as possible since it benefits this spec a lot. As dire frenzy build I would use belt/class ring.

14. c. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)? As marksmanship the rotation is usually applying a vulnerability and using either 1-2 arcane shots (to decrease the time left on vulnerability because of how patience sniper works also depends on haste), and then getting off as many aimed shots as you can with the time left you usually get 2-3 depending on haste, and from there its relying on getting marking targets procs (this goes double for some aoe situations) to apply more vulnerabilities.
14. d. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above? I check wacraftlogs/raidbots for most of the things listed above. Also pawn add-on in game with stat weight inputs for gear.

15. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that really demonstrates how you have gone above and beyond your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. If possible, link us a parse of you doing this. On my first mythic KJ kill I picked up, and kited an orb that someone else had missed in the last phase that would've resulted in us wiping since it was in a very bad position near the raid away from the rift.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

16. Age:18

17. Gender: Male

18. How did you hear about Infinity? I used to raid with Max/Greg/Alyria in invective while we were progressing on Elisande/Gul'dan, and that's how I heard about Infinity.

19. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? ←Money Question, one-liners here reflect poorly…think about it. I want to join infinity because you guys look like a solid guild, and you raid low hours but still are competitive. As far as myself as a player I learn fights very quickly, and can adapt to most siutations/play most specs if need be, and I will always be on if there is raid testing to get as much knowledge about the fights for the next tier as possible.

20. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important to us that we get to know more of who you are then just another player, so tell us a little about yourself. This could very well sell your application to us, so HAVE FUN! I'm a really chill guy who plays tons of games, and has a really cute puppy named Percy.

Tigerlily1510
Officer

re: App:Dadless

Trial granted. Welcome!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum