Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonz77

re: Dragonz- Hunter

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Dragonz#21548

1. b. Character Name: Dragonzx

2. Class: Hunter

3 Current Server: Sargeras

4. a. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): BM/MM Depends on prog/what guild needs

(Legion Specific)

4. b. Artifact Level for each raid-viable spec? BM 72  MM 66

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/dragonzx  

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion? 
Since WotLK I've consistently cleared all content excluding some end Heroic bosses (H 25 LK, H Rag, yogg 0, Sinestra) in current tiers till Legion when I was able to dedicate time to a great guild. In Legion I've cleared all cutting edge content excluding M Avatar/KJ.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT. 
Tell Us a Story-Staghelm (now called Reawaken): I joined them towards the end of wod when legion was announced and I raided with them till mid EN mythic prog when I left after their raid leader quit. 

Livid-Emerald Dream: I raided with them for the rest of EN mythic we got Xavius down but sadly the guild dissolved when officers got burnt out. 

Guild Name-Moonrunner: I raided throughout Nighthold prog and TOS till again officers got burnt out and disbanded raid team. 

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 3 hour raids start @ 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Understood? Yep sounds fair

b. The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc. Understood? Yes, sounds great to me

9. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Would you download/purchase these if accepted? Yes

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? A DC here and there is tolerable, but constant disconnecting makes you a liability. Please provide us with a http://www.speedtest.net result to a Chicago server (where Mannoroth is housed). Yep hardwired cable rarely have issues. http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6698324893 

11. Computer Setup, please provide us with your basic computer information: processor speed, amount of memory, and graphics card. 
i5-4690K @3.5 GHz, 8Gb RAM, 250G SSD, EVGA 1050i ssc

KNOWLEDGE OF CLASS / PLAYSTYLE:

12. *IMPORTANT* Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine). Do you have any hidden keybinds? No hidden binds except extra action is bound https://ibb.co/g729Vb 

13. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/26883713/13#metric=dps 

14. a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?  I'll usually run a pawn string from my stat weights generated from raidbots, at the moment haste is starting to pull ahead for me but I'll usually sim each gear set I have with varying crit/mastery/haste heavy gem/enchant setups. For BM I have a 40% crit 16% haste personal cap that I find keeps my rotation fluid w/mark of claw enchant and consistent with RNG.

14. b. What legendaries do you have? Which ones do you use for different situations? I have every hunter one, for BM I rotate between bracer/prydaz combos for progression because I can get shorter CDS on immunities and mitigate more damage for healers. MM I rotate between different combos of huntsman ring/gloves/belt/boots depending on AOE/ST/TSA windows involved in the fight, sometimes prydaz if it's needed for mitigation. 

14. c. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)? Pop opening cds, throw my electrifying unicorn dire beasts at the boss's face making sure that I maximise procs as well as the T19 buff window in Bestial wrath then Kill Command/Cobra for resets/focus dump (Bm is a hard life).

Crows- BW- DB- DB- TT/KC - Cobra/KC resets then DB on procs. 

14. d. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above? I simcraft on raidbots, Icy-Veins, muck around on PTR, discords, but most importantly I have some good hunter friends and we theorycraft and share cool ideas when they come up that help us all get better.

15. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that really demonstrates how you have gone above and beyond your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. If possible, link us a parse of you doing this.
I mean recently the only scenario I can think of is getting a really sweet prydaz build that doesn't sacrifice much damage because the healers in my current guild slightly panic when unexpected things happen. For example, one healer gets dead and they scramble while I and others die without getting heals for 5-10 secs trying to live with exhilaration/HS. From our most recent raid it's definitely helped when hairy scenarios have come up and I barely had trouble being topped. 
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pmtyzKhc9aYM6rLD#fight=10&type=healing&source=8&sourcebuffs=207472 

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

16. Age: 26

17. Gender: Male

18. How did you hear about Infinity? Saw you guys last year slaying it and have hung out in a few of your pug runs. 

19. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? ←Money Question, one-liners here reflect poorly…think about it. 
Your guild culture is the most attractive part to me. I think the vibe you guys have and how you treat your raiders reflects in your performance and I know that kind of environment is where I thrive. I don't really see myself as just a raider but more as a guild member, that bro that is online and is down for anything M+/RBGS/Arena/Extra Raids/Alts and I work hard to give back to my homies. Another valuable quality of mine is that I'm very passionate about wow and I enjoy excelling at this game. In the past I've gotten realm first M+ 15, Gladiator, Hero of the Alliance and multiple high parse rankings as hunter trying to be good at all areas wow has to offer.  I've currently maxed the progression I can get out of my character on my own and I'm missing a guild that can accommodate me and match my dedication to be the best hunter I can be. 

20. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important to us that we get to know more of who you are then just another player, so tell us a little about yourself. This could very well sell your application to us, so HAVE FUN!
I'm an Australian that moved to Nashville to jam out, play guitar and write songs. I recently graduated from Berklee College of Music in Boston and now I'm living the life jamming out in the South and mucking around on wow. I'm very outgoing, if I'm in the guild you'll most likely see me hanging out in discord to chill on off nights or during the day when I'm doing dailies or arenaing/M+ing, and sometimes on rare occasions I have been known to jam and sing for buddies on disc haha

Tigerlily1510
Officer

re: Dragonz- Hunter

Trial granted! Welcome!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum