Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basedgodxd

re: App: Basedgodxd

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag:Base#11895

1. b. Character Name: Base

2. Class: Hunter

3 Current Server: Kel'Thuzad

4. a. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):I can raid in either BM or MM. Have every legendary.

(Legion Specific)

4. b. Artifact Level for each raid-viable spec? 63 traits in BM. 61 in MM.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/base

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion? I was some what of a casual in TBC and Wotlk and then ended up quitting WoW due to sports and such. And just came back to WoW for Legion. I slowly worked my way up and ended up getting Cutting Edge: Guldan with the guild Indestructible. My current logs are not in such guild because I had to figure out my work schedule and opted to go Casual for awhile and got gkicked. So currently I am raiding casual with a 6 hour a week guild. But in NH i finished 6th BM hunter in the US for parses. Bakon can vouch for me. I am a solid player and hunter. Thanks for your time.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? As i said above, I was in Indestructible but was Gkicked due to the toxic raid leader not liking me going casual for IRL situation.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 3 hour raids start @ 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Understood? I can 100% make those raid times. They work with my schedule perfectly.

b. The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc. Understood? Yes, I enjoy loot being distributed with Loot Council.

9. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Would you download/purchase these if accepted? I have everything needed.

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? A DC here and there is tolerable, but constant disconnecting makes you a liability. Please provide us with a http://www.speedtest.net result to a Chicago server (where Mannoroth is housed). I am currently at 46ms Ping 15.4mb download and 3mb upload on the Chicago connection.

11. Computer Setup, please provide us with your basic computer information: processor speed, amount of memory, and graphics card.

2.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 24 GBs of Ram, and graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M. Playing at 8 settings and roughly 120 fps in raid combat.

KNOWLEDGE OF CLASS / PLAYSTYLE:

12. *IMPORTANT* Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine). Do you have any hidden keybinds? https://imgur.com/a/hAht3

13. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25837503/13#metric=dps

14. a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character? Haste 40.86 Crit 36.12 Mastery 34.00 Vers 30.47 Agi 28.03 I get my stat weights from SimulationCraft. And playing 2 different specs, requires me to regem and reenchant gear a lot due to the differences in BM and MM stat weights now.

14. b. What legendaries do you have? Which ones do you use for different situations? I have every single BM and MM legendary. Currently, the new BM meta is running Qa'pla boots and Sephuz with tons of crit. It allows for a lot of damage and insane burst windows. But for MM I use boots/ring on ST and Boots/Belt with NH 2p and CoF for maximum AoE dps.

14. c. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)? On pull, I open with Murder of Crows, and immedietaly pop Bestial Wrath and Aspect of the wild. Kill Command, Dire beast, dire beast, then pop Titan's Thunder to maximize the damage done from the current 2 summoned Dire Beasts. Then I spam Cobra shot and but Prioritize Dire Beasts. Because the more Dire beasts i have out, the more damage my cobra shots deal. And I use Kill Command whenever the Bestial Ferocity dot is about to fall off.

14. d. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above? I use the hunter discord and warcraftlogs a lot to see what gear, and build is doing the best. I also spend some time on the PTR trying out new builds and new tiers before a new raid comes out to find out what specific gear I will be needing on in the first few weeks of a new tier.

15. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you have gone above and beyond your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. If possible, link us a parse of you doing this. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WhqJZaxD1VB2gvNt#fight=8&type=interrupts We had a problem with the fish jumping out and dying in terrible places, so I was binding shotting and Interrupting the leaps anytime I could to assure the adds were in the right place.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

16. Age: 23

17. Gender: Male

18. How did you hear about Infinity? I heard about Infinity through my friend Bakonstripz.

19. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? ←Money Question, one-liners here reflect poorly…think about it.  I personally think I am a very solid player. When I joined Indestructible, I was thrown into Star Augur progression right after leaving a 4/10M guild. And after the kill I instantly passed my trial. I am an extremely competetive person that loves to succeed in World of Warcraft. I will go above and beyond my role as just a DPS to secure a kill for my raid. And from what I have heard from Bakon, the raid atmosphere is great. Fun and serious. And thats exactly what I want in a raid team. Plus, I really miss raiding with Bakon and would love to be on the same raid team as him again.

20. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important to us that we get to know more of who you are then just another player, so tell us a little about yourself. This could very well sell your application to us, so HAVE FUN! I would say I am a very likable player that loves playing world of warcraft and having fun. I think that a big part of what makes this game so fun is who you play it with. And I always love making great friends with the people I will be playing with tons. I am personally someone who tries to make friends with any and everyone I can. Because if you aren't having fun playing the game, there's no point in playing. 

Awsumpossum

Describe, in detail, what makes you a "based god" and why you chose to pick such an inane name?

Basedgodxd

Awsumpossum wrote:

Describe, in detail, what makes you a "based god" and why you chose to pick such an inane name?

Well you see, I tried about 10 different variations of my actual name "Base" and different things like that. And nothing worked, so I basically yoloed it. 

Tigerlily1510
Officer

Unfortunately, we have decided to decline your application. We wish you best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum