Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
burnsie5511

re: Bearambe 935 Guardian Druid 5/9 Mythic

1. a. BattleTag: burnsie5511#1320

1. b. Character Name: Bearambe

2. Class: Druid

3 Current Server: Greymane

4. a. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Guardian, I play a mage for DPS

(Legion Specific)

4. b. Artifact Level for each raid-viable spec? 60 for Guardian/52 for all other specs, 58 for Frost Mage/52 for all other specs

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment: 

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/greymane/bearambe

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion? 

13/13 M HFC, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV (I took a little break here), 10/10 M NH, Currently 5/9 M in ToS with lots of experience on mistress

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT. I was in a guild called ante meridiem when i first started raiding mythic, they were a super casual guild and i left to go to better places, left on good terms. Then I went to a guild called No Big Deal on the same server for about 5 weeks, I left them because it wasn't a good fit for me. I then went to a newly formed guild on Sargeras called Endless where we disbanded in early Mythic Odyn progression. After this i took about a 2 month break and came back to raid with my friends guild Caustic on Sargeras. I really wanted to swap to tanking for a raid tier and Caustic wanted me to stay on my mage so I left them to find a guild for my bear, about 2 weeks later after i found a guild for my bear they were asking me to come back and tank for them which I wasn't too happy doing for obvious reasons. I went to another friends guild called Rocket Surgery and we went 10/10 M in NH with me being the main tank on my bear the entire tier, we picked up a new tank and threat became a major issue on every single pull so I was told to take off some gear or to stop pressing my buttons and I really didnt like that I wasnt allowed to try hard just because our other tank couldn't hang. So I left them on good terms and went to my latest guild called Good Talk on Greymane where I was allowed to try hard and push all my buttons :). The reason I left Good Talk is kind of a complicated story but basically the 2 tanks that were there when i transferred both were really good and ended up quitting the team so we were stuck picking up a tank trial who also just couldn't hang, but was also the GM/Raid leads good friend. This was the beginning of my doubtful thoughts about me wanting to tank there, even our old tanks posted on the forums that this new tank wasn't a good fit and  I kept ripping threat off him, he really just wasn't that great and I was stuck in a bad situation where I decided I would look elsewhere.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 3 hour raids start @ 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Understood? Yes Sir

b. The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc. Understood? Yes Sir.

9. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Would you download/purchase these if accepted? Already have all of these

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? A DC here and there is tolerable, but constant disconnecting makes you a liability. Please provide us with a http://www.speedtest.net result to a Chicago server (where Mannoroth is housed). http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6577832507

11. Computer Setup, please provide us with your basic computer information: processor speed, amount of memory, and graphics card.

I have an I7-6800k, 16GB RAM, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080

KNOWLEDGE OF CLASS / PLAYSTYLE:

12. *IMPORTANT* Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine). Do you have any hidden keybinds? https://gyazo.com/eaa5e8f86aae09013f274ef0eb3bcb99

13. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25946299/13#metric=dps

14. a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character? Vers>Mastery>Haste>Crit is my main stat priority, Vers/Mastery is best for survival type gear and haste is best for DPS, Although I like doing DPS my Main stats is always Vers/Mastery

14. b. What legendaries do you have? Which ones do you use for different situations? I have all the Bear legendaries and a few for other specs, I use bracers and legs almost always, if there is a problem surviving I switch a lot of talents/gear around.

14. c. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?
Priority of abilities: Thrash, Mangle Maul if not tanking the boss, swipe if I am, My goal is to always keep iron fur up while im tanking the boss, Ill space out my defensives in a way that I take less damage in a priority system as well. I use my Incarn both defensively when needed and offensively as well as my RoTS. Other then that i just spam thrash xD

14. d. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above? Warcraft Logs and I use some of my friends as references in top guilds that have killed the content already. 

15. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that really demonstrates how you have gone above and beyond your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. If possible, link us a parse of you doing this. Well mainly I think what im really good at is not wasting rage on ironfur when I'm not tanking the boss, ill dump it all into mauls, then when its my turn to tank the boss I will start pooling my rage up for a smooth transition so I take way less damage. I do this on almost every fight https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hCc9AaD3JyFqmbNQ#fight=2&type=summary you can see me do it there and I take less damage then the other tank using reliquary. 

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

16. Age: 24

17. Gender: Male

18. How did you hear about Infinity? I was just checking WoW Progress for a good fit. 

19. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? ←Money Question, one-liners here reflect poorly…think about it. I think I'm a very quick learner and I like to find loopholes in fights all the time to make things easier. I always like a challenge and I strongly believe in the whole if he can do it I can do it better kind of mentality. I always push myself to be better every single raid. I am pretty chill and easy to get along with so I can cooperate well with the other tank im with. I put in a fuck ton of work when a new expansion/tier gets released so I can be ahead of the curve from others so I am always very well prepped for a new raid. 

20. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important to us that we get to know more of who you are then just another player, so tell us a little about yourself. This could very well sell your application to us, so HAVE FUN! Like I said above im a very chill person and easy going, Im from Canada, I like Game of Thrones, my drink of choice would have to be a rum and coke.
I like helping people out and I like to PogChamp.

I would just like to add i have a 925 Blood DK and 930 Mage

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Bearambe 935 Guardian Druid 5/9 Mythic

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. We are locking out on Kil'jaeden for the foreseeable future, and we are not considering additional tank applicants during this time. We will be sure to contact you if our needs change in the future. Thanks for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum