Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Molloyb21

re: JerrJerr Arms warrior

1. a. BattleTag: molloy#1416

1. b. Character Name: JerrJerr

2. Class: Warrior

3 Current Server: Mal'Ganis

4. a. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Arms, I can also play fury

(Legion Specific)

4. b. Artifact Level for each raid-viable spec? Arms - 60 / Fury - 56 / Prot - 52

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/jerrjerr

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

-7/7 EN, 3/3 ToV, 10/10 NH, and 5/9 ToS, I also raided in WOD with Strawberry Puppy Kisses on my WW monk I was 7/7 Highmaul US 37th and 10/10 BRF US 17th

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.

-As stated above, I was in SPK in WOD and I left due to finding a new job that did not allow me to play wow as much, took a break and then started playing again for legion. Was in Calculated on Mal'Ganis because the players were losing motivation and began getting sloppy (struggling to reclear)

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 3 hour raids start @ 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Understood?

-Yes these are perfect raid times for me considering I live on the East Coast

b. The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc. Understood?

-Yes this should always be the case, whatever's best for the raid 

9. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Would you download/purchase these if accepted? 

-I have bigwigs, weak auras, discord, and a microphone

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? A DC here and there is tolerable, but constant disconnecting makes you a liability. Please provide us with a http://www.speedtest.net result to a Chicago server (where Mannoroth is housed).

-http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6527028199
11. Computer Setup, please provide us with your basic computer information: processor speed, amount of memory, and graphics card.

-i5-6500 @ 3.20GHz

-16 GB RAM

-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

KNOWLEDGE OF CLASS / PLAYSTYLE:

12. *IMPORTANT* Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine). Do you have any hidden keybinds?

-http://imgur.com/HxNVROS

13. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.

-https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22633117/13#metric=dps 
14. a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?

-for Arms its all mastery, as long as you hit the haste cap (10% if playing with In for the Kill) that allows your bladestorm to fit into battle cry

-for Fury you want haste and mastery, more so haste due to the loss of t19 and high enrage uptime

-I use pawn with simcraft weights for a general idea of upgrades to help loot council's decision, however I use simpermut and raidbots.com for final sims and gear selection

14. b. What legendaries do you have? Which ones do you use for different situations?

-I have every legendary for arms and fury. For arms the helm and ring sim highest for me in my current gear setup so I never really switch them out for raids. For high mythic pluses or tough progression bosses I will drop the ring for prydaz (rip ring proc rate) 

For fury ST I use the helm and pants, AOE I use helm and belt

14. c. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?

-For Arms charge, CS, rend, BC+BS/BC+ravager, if using ravager immediately mortal strike to get a double SD'd MS (1 from 4p and 1 from casting it)

-for execute I only MS with 2 EP and SD, other wise I use my SD on execute

For Fury, charge bloodthirst and glaives, BC/avatar, rampage, odyn's fury, raging blow, rampage (if wearing pants) then priority is rampage @ 100 rage, raging blow, bloodthirst, Furious slash   

14. d. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?

-mmochampion and study warcraftlogs

15. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that really demonstrates how you have gone above and beyond your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. If possible, link us a parse of you doing this.

-On mythic guldan progression I solo'd every parasite stun with shockwave

-On mythic blackhand I was assigned to the group which baited fires from the siege engine

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

16. Age: 26

17. Gender: Male

18. How did you hear about Infinity?

-wowprogress = liked your raid times and figured I'd app

19. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? ←Money Question, one-liners here reflect poorly…think about it. 

-I really like your "get stuff done" mentality, you only raid 9 hours per week and you are still able to keep up guilds that spend way more time raiding. When I play I do not like to waste time and am always striving to be efficient. I feel I would be a good addition because I have prior high end raiding experience and am excited in getting back there. 

20. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important to us that we get to know more of who you are then just another player, so tell us a little about yourself. This could very well sell your application to us, so HAVE FUN!

-I live on the Jersey shore and I really enjoy going to the beach and exercising. I was a division 1 swimmer in college and been swimming my entire life. Now that I am out of college I enjoy lifting and hanging out with friends. As far as WOW goes, I am on every week night regardless of raiding and will always be available to do heroics/M+ or just hang out in discord.

-Thank you for taking the time to read this application and I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by Molloyb21 on 08/09/17 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molloyb21

Forgot to mention, my monk is still my alt. I used to be name Bhemo in SPK in case anyone was wondering. Armory link below

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/jerryboy

Awsumpossum

What stroke(s)?

Molloyb21

Mid distance freestyle, 100, 200, and 500

Chazzwozzer
Officer

We apologize for the delayed response, but unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. Our dps roster is currently overstocked, and it is not an ideal time for us to evaluate new members. Given the likelihood that we soon lockout on the final encounter of the tier, we don't feel you would be given ample opportunity to see raid content.

We gave considerable thought to your application due to your solid performance. If our needs change in the near future, we will be sure to contact you.

Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum