Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lìtchslap

re: App: Lìtchslap

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: HipFirinNoob#1240

1. b. Character Name: Lìtchslap

2. Class: Death Knight

3 Current Server: Area-52

4. a. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Primary Unholy, secondary Blood

(Legion Specific)

4. b. Artifact Level for each raid-viable spec? Unholy 58, Blood 53

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/l%C3%ACtchslap

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

I didn't really have any raid experience until Legion where I started raiding with friends where I was the GM, raid lead, and recruiter which eventually caused me to burn out and take a break from the game during ToV. When I returned I switched to dps from tank I also just took a spot as raider and not an officer, I got to 5/10 M with them and then when I left there I got to 9/10 M, nonprogression. In ToS I reached 5/9 M, I wasn't in for all of progression but when I was brought in I was able to make a smooth transition I also had to raid this tier in both specs, I did Desolate Host progression as a tank instead of dps and if one of our tanks had not returned I would have been tanking Mistress.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.

I started the expansion with League of Losers where I was GM, raid lead, and in charge of getting new member until I took a month or two away from the game. I then returned to the same guild but under the name Valyrian until I had schedule conflicts and had to step down. Up until now I had been in Raid Icons on Area 52 and I am only leaving this guild because we have decided to break up and go our separate ways.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 3 hour raids start @ 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Understood? Yes I understand this.

b. The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc. Understood? Understood.

9. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Would you download/purchase these if accepted? I already have everything listed here

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? A DC here and there is tolerable, but constant disconnecting makes you a liability. Please provide us with a http://www.speedtest.net result to a Chicago server (where Mannoroth is housed).

http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6518260193.png

11. Computer Setup, please provide us with your basic computer information: processor speed, amount of memory, and graphics card.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz
16 GB DDR4
XFX R9 390 1050MHz core clock, 1600MHz memory clock
Logitech G633 headset
Logitech G600 mouse
Logitech G710 keyboard
Blue Snowball desktop mic

KNOWLEDGE OF CLASS / PLAYSTYLE:

12. *IMPORTANT* Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine). Do you have any hidden keybinds?

http://i.imgur.com/BHo3kH4.jpg this screenshot is from NH but other than changing to Unholy my UI pretty much hasn't changed and not I don't have any hidden keybinds.

13. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23923739

14. a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?

Str>=Mas>Haste>Crit>Vers

14. b. What legendaries do you have? Which ones do you use for different situations?

I have all for Unholy except for the shoulders, chest, and Prydaz and I use bracers and class ring, I will occasionally use the boots if I need more spend for a fight. I have belt, ring and the shared legendaries for blood.

14. c. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?

I open with Army of the dead, 8 seconds left on pull timer, then use Outbreak and then go into a rotation of building festering wounds and then bursting them using death coil to dump runic power and to empower my dark arbiter I use my artifact trait on cooldown unless dark arbiter will be up soon since the T20 4 piece gives me a damage buff. Other than managing a couple major cooldowns I just have to ensure that I keep my diseases up and always build and burst wounds and then dump runic power with death coil.

14. d. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?

I use the WoWhead guide, raidbots to sim my gear, and I look at the armory page and stream of Babyjace as well as Nitecaller since they are two of the more elite DKs.

15. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you have gone above and beyond your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. If possible, link us a parse of you doing this.

The only recent case of this that I can think of is when I was asked to tank Desolate Host instead of DPS, granted I used to raid tank but that was in EN. I ended up getting an 83rd percentile and a similar score for my healing and honestly feel that I could do much better than that since I infact did do better than that when I used to tank. I feel that this shows that I can be flexible and play both of my specs at a mythic level. Outside of that there is no real way to change the Unholy DK spec to make a big impact on a fight other than possibly making my diseases slow for Harj, which I have not had to do.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

16. Age: 23

17. Gender: Male

18. How did you hear about Infinity? WoWprogress

19. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? ←Money Question, one-liners here reflect poorly…think about it.

I feel that Infinity presents a good opportunity for me to become a better player and to expand on what I have already learned this expansions. I am by nature a competitive person that no matter what wants to do as best as I can and I will never quite feel like its good enough so I will always push to be better. This is especially true if you put me up against someone who also plays my class even if they have better gear and better legendaries I won't care where my DPS falls overall so long as I do the mechanics and beat the other person playing my class and I don't care if I beat them by 10k damage or 10 mil I just want to be the best I can.

20. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important to us that we get to know more of who you are then just another player, so tell us a little about yourself. This could very well sell your application to us, so HAVE FUN!

As I said above I'm very competitive but at the same time I like to have fun and joke with everyone. I may not be the most talkative person at first but once I get to know everyone and know who I can joke with I will be more than willing to dish out jokes and mess around with other people and its not that I can handle the same being done to me I expect it. Its like my football coaches used to tell me I don't yell at you or get on you because I don't like you its because I like you enough to do it and feel that you're committed to it. I also have very shitty puns so don't judge me, such as making jokes about being dead inside since I play DK. So if you can get around me maybe talking to much eventually, but never during raid because in raid I will be quite unless I need to say something related to the fight, and me making really bad jokes that could pass as bad dad jokes even though I'm not a dad.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: Lìtchslap

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum