Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
montbk

re: Montbkk Havoc Demon Hunter 934ilvl 5/9M

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY: 

1. a. BattleTag: Montbk#1392

1. b. Character Name: Montbkk

2. Class: Havoc Demon Hunter

3 Current Server:  Arthas horde

4. a. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Mainly playing Havoc , sometimes I play Vengeance for M+ when my group needs a tank .

(Legion Specific)

4. b. Artifact Level for each raid-viable spec? Havoc 60 , Vengeance 48

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/arthas/montbkk

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion? I never raid before ToT , cleared ToT 25H with Prodigy , 14/14H in SoO with unhuman ( arthas ) , 7/7M Highmaul with Venom ( arthas ) , 10/10 M BrF with Razzia ( arthas US 9 th ) , 13/13M HFC with Endless ( sargeras US 112th , we start 3 month after HFC release ) , 7/7M EN with endless ( sargeras US 104 ) , 3/3 M ToV with razzia ( arthas US 18 th ) , 10/10M in NH with Razzia / Nerd Crew ( arthas US 21 till Gul'dan, US 100 on Gul'dan) and now 5/9M with Nerd Crew ( arthas US 20 on host ).

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT. Prodigy was the first guild I joined into raiding , that was a French canadians casual until it crash before SoO , after I joined Unhuman on Arthas ( another French canadian guild ) we cleared SoO casualy , After I joined Venom because most of the group got some shit with other people in the guild and they create this guild. During Highmaul , I realise that I was able to step up my game and raid with better guilds so I decide to app in razzia ( I knew some people in it so it was easier to join in ). So just beofre BRF I joined Razzia and I stay there until we disband 2 months before HFC. I came back in Venom to help them with Mythic Blast Furnace and Blackhand. I started HFC with Venom but the guild was bad , people was failling for no reason so I decide to step back for couple of weeks until my friends create a guild on Sargeras named Endless. We Started HFC 3 months later after the release and still get US 104 , I stay until we disband on Odyn Mythic ( the group change alot since HFC , the group got weaker and we hit the wall ). afterward I came back in Razzia ( they reform in legion ) and we cleared ToV and NH until we were on Gul'dan and we were wiping like apes on last phase . Once again people were playing like apes and I think people were aslo tired of progression so our Raid leader asked to everyone what they want and we decide as a group to stop raiding. Couples days after, we were a group of 7-8 players from razzia decide to join Nerd crew and finish NH. During NH farming everything was fine , then when we start ToS , everything fall apart. we got a good first week 5/9M and then we hit the wall on Mistress. Our raid leader was something else. The guy didn't use WA, dont know mechanics even in Heroic , loot distribution was awful , starting raids late have a 10min break turns into 20 min. Organisation was not there at all. after 3 weeks of wiping on mistress people start leaving so I just follow the movement because I was tired of this guild .

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 3 hour raids start @ 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Understood? I have no problem with this schedule at all

b. The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc. Understood? always been working with this system so not a problem for me 

9. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Would you download/purchase these if accepted? already have those things

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? A DC here and there is tolerable, but constant disconnecting makes you a liability. Please provide us with a http://www.speedtest.net result to a Chicago server (where Mannoroth is housed). http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6488535223

11. Computer Setup, please provide us with your basic computer information: processor speed, amount of memory, and graphics card.

processor : Intel(R) core( TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz

memory : 16 Go

Graphic card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745

KNOWLEDGE OF CLASS / PLAYSTYLE:

12. *IMPORTANT* Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine). Do you have any hidden keybinds? http://imgur.com/a/hFm4c No hidden KB

13. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20571496/13/#metric=dps H ToS

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20571496/11/#metric=dps Mythic NH

I talk with Tigerlily yesterday I got some screenshot of Mythic ToS ( logs are private )

http://imgur.com/a/RwPF5 M Sisters

http://imgur.com/a/gFgRq M Haj

http://imgur.com/a/3w6lc M Goroth

14. a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character? Crit over everything, haste and vers is almost the same ( I prefer vers ) then mastery comes last. enchant mark of the claw ( crit + haste proc ), cloak agi rings crit , gems crit with 1 agi.

14. b. What legendaries do you have? Which ones do you use for different situations? Have all Havoc Legendaries , Always Using Ring + Shoulders in Single target and cleave , can use cloak also in single target but you need a God bless RNG , For AoE head + KJBW or head + new ring but at this point its for ranking / padding .

14. c. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)? Spam Chaos strike , Blade Dance on Cd , felblade when you are below 40 energy , throw glaive when you are below 40 energy and Blade dance / felblade is on CD, artefact weapon on cd in ST

14. d. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above? DH google doc for trinkets , WA to optimise my DPS , Warcraftlogs to compare myself and those who did better than me on a fight with a similar timer, sim craft to compare some gear.

15. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that really demonstrates how you have gone above and beyond your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. If possible, link us a parse of you doing this. I never tank in raid before EN , we were short on tank and we need someone to take the second tank spot in Endless , I step up I did  half on EN as a tank ( I did Ursoc cenaruis and Xavius as Vengeance for progression ) I swap on my DK on illgynoth because our dk wasnt there and we needed grips , I can also say I'm very versatille on melees dps classes I've been in Top 10 US as a arms/fury warrior until I swap on my monk because we were 3 warriors , after 3 weeks I reach the top 10 us for ww monk (dps) top 3 world as Glad warrior in HFC , I was using a prepull set gear with my DH during EN before it gets nerf ( mastery prepull set gear, was able to snapshot my mastery with Chaos Blade ( 2min cd ) and have a bigger initial burst on pull to help dps ). During splits run in NH I was 10 ilvl below of our main DK and I was beating him or was equal as him ( dk is my alt ). https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/12JbprYZwLCHd97T#fight=7&type=damage-done  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/12JbprYZwLCHd97T#fight=9&type=damage-done 

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

16. Age: 21

17. Gender: M

18. How did you hear about Infinity? Find you guys on wowprogress when I was looking for a guild 

19. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? ←Money Question, one-liners here reflect poorly…think about it. I want to join infinity because you guys seems really efficient on what you are doing with only 9h raid per week , I think I can bring you someone that can push big numbers without failling on mechanics , someone that can reroll another class without any problems , I learn really fast my timing on bosses to push my maximum , ranking for me is something I like to do during farming , but during progression i dont care about myself , if I need to suicide myself to make sure we can score a kill or avoid a raid wipe I'll do without thinking , If I need to lose dps to make sure we push a phase I'll stop dpsing , The most important thing for me is a guild that is efficient , stable and fun to play with.

20. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important to us that we get to know more of who you are then just another player, so tell us a little about yourself. This could very well sell your application to us, so HAVE FUN! Well first of all I'm form Quebec so I'm a french canadian , 21y.o , have a part time job in a grocery store during school , I'm finishing a Professional study diploma in electricity. I really enjoy wow for raiding content , I also like spending my time outside raid on M+ , Bgs , playing alts. I'm a really chill person , I dont talk much on Ts / mumble / discord. Like everyone sometimes I need to go outside and hang out with friends doing stuff.that's about it for me. If you have any questions I can anwser you withh no problem !

Thank you for your time and sorry my poor english lol ( i'm not the best to type in a second language but dont worry I understand very well) . :')

hope to get news soon !

Chazzwozzer
Officer

Hey Montbkk, thanks for the application. I sent you a friend request on bnet (Chazzwozzer#1157). Message me when you have time to chat. 

montbk

Hi Chazz ,

I dont know if you saw my message but I think it will be easier to chat tomorrow because I will be at home tonight , But tomorrow i'll be aroung all day ! 

Tigerlily1510
Officer

Trial granted! Bienvenue! :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum