Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draconee

re: Draconee- 10/10 M marksman

1. a. BattleTag:

Drac#11278

1. b. Character Name: 

Draconee

2. Class:

Hunter

3 Current Server:

Illidan

4. a. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):

MM and I can play BM

(Legion Specific)

4. b. Artifact Level for each raid-viable spec?

51 and 43

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/draconee

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

HFC to present

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.

Cobalt- US 135 HFC I left because they weren't competitive enough
Rebuff for Confidence- US 65th EN Guild drama between officers and players and players in progression that couldn't do their job
Big Dumb Guild- US 13th ToV I needed to leave these guys because the raid time caused my RL to suffer with classes (I was taking 8 am classes)
Raiding Rainbows- US 35th NH I am wanting to leave these guys because their 5 day schedule just isn't working for me. I could justify raiding with them if their progression was better but a lot of raid days are wasted because people just goof off during raid days knowing that we have 4 more in a week

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 3 hour raids start @ 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. It is in your best interest to maintain 90% attendance in order to maintain a regular raiding spot. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Understood?

Yes

b. The looting in Infinity is done through a Loot Council based on a number of factors such as attendance, performance, attitude, size of upgrade, etc. Understood?

Yes

9. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Would you download/purchase these if accepted?

Yes

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? A DC here and there is tolerable, but constant disconnecting makes you a liability. Please provide us with a http://www.speedtest.net result to a Chicago server (where Mannoroth is housed).

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6303480950

11. Computer Setup, please provide us with your basic computer information: processor speed, amount of memory, and graphics card.

16 GB ram, GTX 1080NOWLEDGE OF CLASS / PLAYSTYLE:

12. *IMPORTANT* Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine). Do you have any hidden keybinds?

http://imgur.com/sCWYCVn

13. If possible, please provide us with a recent parse of your performance in a raid setting. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/draconee

14. a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?

1.7 mastery, 1.5 crit, 1.46 haste and then agi and vers are equal

14. b. What legendaries do you have? Which ones do you use for different situations?

MM- Gloves (ST), waist (AoE), boots (all the time)

BM- wrist and waist

14. c. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?

Windburst on CD, 2 AS at the end of vul (non lust or Trueshot), marked shot to maintain vul

14. d. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?

warcraftlogs and simcraft

15. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that really demonstrates how you have gone above and beyond your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. If possible, link us a parse of you doing this.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/f8rCV6vA1ndXWcwL#fight=28&type=damage-done

I had very back soak and allowed for other range to cheese the fight and stay in range of the boss while still parsing pretty high for losing a lot of uptime on the boss

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

16. Age:

17. Gender:

male

18. How did you hear about Infinity?

wowprogress

19. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? ←Money Question, one-liners here reflect poorly…think about it.

I really like your guys raid schedule while still staying competitive. I think that I will be a good fit because I spend a lot of time out of raid researching fights and making sure I know my job before we even pull the boss once. I come to raid prepared with the mindset of progression, which means that I will sacrifice my DPS to do a mechanic because I care more about guild ranks than personal ranks.

20. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important to us that we get to know more of who you are then just another player, so tell us a little about yourself. This could very well sell your application to us, so HAVE FUN!

I am a college student that is looking for a guild I can play in until I decide that WoW is no longer for me, so I am in this for the long haul.

Bmg2

http://www.infinitewipes.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11391204&gid=103887&sid=5375ff70c4ebff02e2277cb71733c165
Link to your previous application in case anyone wanted further information. 
Are you still a trial with raiding rainbows? Why hadn't they brought you in on Gul'dan for a month after their first kill? 

Draconee

Yes this is my last week as a trial and then I will be member status. As for Gul'dan, for the first couple of weeks they wanted to keep their core the same for the kill and after that they slowly switched in ranged based on how many upgrades the bosses dropped and what size of an upgrade it was. And for myself, the boss dropped tier legs which was a straight upgrade and then I needed a WF chance on the ring.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. We are not seeking additional hunters for our roster unless they are clear upgrades over our current options.

Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum