View previous topic :: View next topic  
q3runner

re: Congrats and Hi

Found you guys are #1 US to be 13/13 in 6.2, congrats!

I was the very first GL in Vanilla WOW and quit before we killed C'thun, great to see the guild is still alive and going strong.

- Runner

Klugheit
Guild Master

Hi Runner,

I'm the current GM, and I thank you for your kind words. I joined IFNT shortly before the launch of BC and I remember a few people back then. There are only two people left from back then who still in raid in Infinity; myself and Loyaldragon (Sugarhots). We've came a long way, and your acknowledgement means a lot to me.

We'll strive to continue and further the history of Infinity in the years to come, and perhaps one day, I would be in your position now and give my kind words to this guild.

v/r

dendaris
Officer

Nice to hear from you, runner.

Like klug said, not many ppls remains in the guild since its been 10 years, hehe   

We still have IFNT hold on bloodscalp, just not active after we transferred to mannaroth. Xaser retired years ago, you can still find Cthun kill video on his youtube though, whoopa stopped by from time to time till around 2-3 years ago. Darkest had an alt on bloodscalp, think he still plays casually. There are too many names to mention. hehe

The once young raiding generation in vanilla/bc are now dad-generation irl now i imagine. 

/salute

Dear Klugheit and Dendaris,

Thank you both for the replies. Infinity indeed came a long way and it meant to me more than just a guild in game. We first started in Shattered Hand and played with back-then top guilds Death & Taxes and Drama, and transferred to Bloodscalp during the MC age. We were always one of the best guilds in the server and you surely have kept us that way.

The guild was our social network long before Facebook and Twitter. A lot of the people I played with became my real life friends and many came to my wedding last year. I am now a father with a baby boy and I wish you all the best in and out of the game.

with love,

Runner

Madsenov

I always thought Runner and Dashy were awesome! - Botch  (dwarf priest)

vprgtsr001

Not to bump an old post but its good to see some familiar faces still poking around. I tried to get in touch with a lot of the originals of bs but have had no luck. Just old videos and screen shots to reminisce. I still chat with gnuoyiy on a weekly basis. I noticed the guild is active on mannoroth still but name changes have hidden most peoples identities. I still hop on my toon on bloodscalp once in a blue moon when im bored for some pvp. Hope everyones well.   -whoopa

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    <Infinity> Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum