Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fiizzle

re: Fizzle - Hunter

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Fizzle#1151

b. Character Name: Fizxle - Mal'Ganis

2. Class: Hunter

3. Current Server: Mal'Ganis

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): BM - Survival 

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/Fizxle

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?
I raided casually until Legion. I started out in a US 200 guild and would join a US 30~ guild at the end of Antorus progression. 
For BfA, the guild I was raiding in died two days before mythic release. Joined Potent to be able to raid and ranked US 174.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?
SCH - US 200 guild that I began raiding in during Nighthold. Wanted to raid with players who I were as committed as I was.
Addiction - US 30 - Joined during the end of progression in Antorus. Guild leadership issues, causing half of the guild to leave.
Synergy - Guild formed during Antorus farm, was made of players from various high ranked guilds and most of the Addiction members who left. Guild leadership couldn't handle running the guild and called it quits two days before mythic Uldir release.
Potent - US 174 - Joined potent due to previous guild dying a few days before mythic. Unfortunately I had a night class that prevented me from raiding early then 9pm EST on Mon/Wed. My choices were limited so I decided to raid here until my school semester ended.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? Yes

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36686864?mode=detailed&zone=19#difficulty=5 

Legion (Shaman) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23313375?zone=17&mode=detailed

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://imgur.com/a/4tWIAcF

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. 
The boss this tier which allowed me to exceed my role would probably be Zul. Playing BM on Zul was not ideal which is why I played survival and was prepared with the proper traits to do a lot more boss damage and help transition the boss. In particular, Potent where the dps is lower and a limited selection of rogues the extra damage was significant in helping kill the boss.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age:  20

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity?
I did testing with Infinity during beta. I raid with Beav / Overclocked in Potent.  I also raided with Marc/Facts in the past. Was planning on applying after my guild died, but was unable to raid that early due to a night class. Have been speaking with Max as well.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? 
I have only heard good things from the people I know in Infinity. Many high end guilds raid many more hours but it is impressive the success Infinity has had. I believe I would be a good addition to your roster because I am able to learn very quickly and perform at a high level. 

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.
I am a 20 year old college student studying in business. I am hoping to figure out exactly what I will focus on (Finance, Accounting, etc.) sometime within the next 6 months. I have enjoyed playing team sports my entire life, mainly soccer. Raiding to me is like being part of a team which I think is why I enjoy it as much as I do.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

Apologies for the late reply, but we are placing your application on hold. We need to finalize some internal changes before we consider new members, and the process is delayed due to our scheduled holiday break. We should have a decision shortly after the start of the new year. Thank you for your patience. 

Chazzwozzer
Officer

Trial granted.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum